Saturday, February 21, 2009

Technological Difficulties

Hey guys, I'm having trouble loading my pictures and videos right now. I'll let you know what I've been up to and then post pictures when I can.

This past week was pretty full. I went to Stanley Market, got my visa for China, spent a few hours at a bar with an interesting mix of characters, took Anika to Disneyland, and went bar hopping last night with Heather, Erik, and two of their friends. The night ended at a small Lebonese restuarant around 12 am...the food was delicious! Today Heather, Erik and I are going to Shenzhen, China. It's just across the border from us but apparently it is a stark contrast to the English-friendly Hong Kong. It'll be fun, especially because we plan to spend most of our time at a spa they've been to before.

I'm heading back to the states on Wednesday, so if I can't get pictures up before I leave I promise to load them when I get home. I can't believe I've already been here almost a month...it feels like only a week has gone by. Sadly, I must leave and find a job at home. (anybody want to hire me?)

Katie

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Stanley Market, Bar hopping, Disneyland and then China! You've been busy; have fun in China!

    Also, doesn't it stink having to get a job? :-)

    ReplyDelete