Wednesday, January 28, 2009

24

It's Wednesday the 28th in Hong Kong, 9:51 pm and I just got to the Melver's apartment. For those of you that don't know Heather and Erik, they worked at PLU my first two years there and moved to Hong Kong to teach at an international school the summer after my sophmore year. I came with them for the first three weeks and watched the girls (Anika and Saskia) as they settled in. When I graduated early, I decided to come back to visit.

They met me at the airport (surprise!) after a 15 hour plane ride. Fortunately I had four seats to myself so the flight wasn't too uncomfortable, just long. As soon as I got off the plane I smelled the scent of Hong Kong. I can't describe it in words but it felt like I was here just yesterday and not a year and a half ago.

It's time to go to bed after a long 24 hours of travelling. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Will definitely be reading your blog; can't wait for more updates. Miss you and thinking of you.
    :)
    -Sar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you made it there with no problems. Get some rest and I can't ait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我希望您获得乐趣。

    ReplyDelete