Saturday, January 31, 2009

Playtime

Lillian and I took the girls to the playground downstairs in the morning. They are both just so darn cute that I had to take pictures.

















From the playground we could see monkeys running on the hill. I'll try to get a better picture soon.
Anika and I climbed up the stairs on the hill trying to see the monkeys better. We didn't see any, but we found a bunch of these monument type things that I think used to be graves...the center looked like it had been dug up though.

At night I went to Mong Kok, which is a shopper's dream. You can find just about anything you need there, and it's not as expensive as the malls because you can bargain with the vendors. They close down the streets at night and there are people everywhere. I bought a new digital camera. I brought the price down about HK$400 (just over $50 US), and he threw in a case and a 4 Gb memory card...score!



2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to buy me some jade. The dogs say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Mong Kok looks like Times Square in New York! Nice score on the camera; way to bargain! ;-)

    ReplyDelete